Tuesday, April 27, 2010

#2 - SCRUM MASTER MATURITY LEVEL. HOW CAN IT BE RANKED?

SCRUM MASTER MATURITY LEVEL. HOW CAN IT BE RANKED? http://post.ly/d10f

2 days ago · Comment (1)

·         DeleteMamadou Lakhoune SCRUM MASTER apply to individual and Maturity Level to organisation. As PERIN stated "There is no inoovation without an innovative organisation". It's only when the organisation is ready with its culture that space is left for improvement in its processes for example how it will manage change. 
I think you should review the question!!! 

I agree with you. That sounds fine.

But the Questions behind the post Header are:

-          What’s the position of a ScrumMaster into an Organisation?

-          What carrier perspective can a ScrumMaster have?

My answer was focused on the missunderstanding of ScrumMaster’s position in the organisation. The hard and heavy IT Background reduce the ScrumMaster as a “geek” or a “nice fellow partner”.

“... only when the organisation is ready with its culture...” : when should you know when you’re ready? PERIN Sentence is interesting but (my opinion) reflects to inertia and conservatism: it’s against change and “the natural process of organic growth”.

In my last post (on my blog), I gave the feed back that ScrumMaster position can be assimilated to a Project Manager (eg Ressource Manager) and the Product Owner to a Release/Product Manager.

Main Problem is SCRUMBUTT and Scrum Common Pitfalls.

I wish conclude with Melvin E. Conway’s sentence:

“my advice is to do it by the book, get good in practises, then do as you will. Many people want to skip to step three. How do they know?”

.... I adapt the Sentence from “do as you will” on “do it better”.

Continuous improvement... that change too

Posted via email from pierreneis's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment